Sunday, January 2, 2011

God is amazing

i just have to give credit where credit is due. i haven't been in church in a while, thanks to work. today was the first sunday in a while and God blew my mind. its amazing how right when you start to believe that your world is falling apart and that He's not listening, He shows you that He is. i've had a pretty rough weekend, i think i've experienced every possible emotion at the most extreme level over one person. its been a roller coaster and i was worn out, then i got to church.
some might say its sounds crazy but God speaks directly to us at times and today was one of those times. He has told me that He's removing things in my life to make way for things that are better. to let go because its His will. i cried on my new platforms... He never ceases to make me feel loved. the Creator of the universe cared so much about my problem which dwarfs in comparison to the trials of this world, that He spoke through an individual during praise and worship, telling me those exact words... its nothing short of amazing. i'm so thankful. so blessed. so loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment